Choice Theory psychology is a new explanation of human behaviour. It challenges many traditional views about human behaviour:
- how we live our lives
- how we relate to others
- how we interpret "mental illness"
- how we understand education
- how we view management
Reality Therapy is the counselling approach based on Choice Theory psychology.
Learning Choice Theory psychology can give a whole new perspective on life:
- learn new ways to live our lives
- find more satisfactory ways to deal with the relationships in our lives
- get a deeper and more hopeful understanding of mental distress
- discover an alternative to many of the destructive practices in education
- explore a more satisfactory and productive approach to management
ANNUAL WGII CONVENTION & AGM
SATURDAY 24th OCTOBER 2015
Venue: Irish Management Institute, Sandyford, Dublin 16
KEEP THE DATE FREE
Irish Management Institute
This is one man's story of courage, sacrifice and sheer determination!
William Glasser: Champion of Choice
Learn about the man and about his ideas,
ideas that invite you to change the way you view your life!
This book is now available from our online shop.
Click on the book to order!